viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Tickets


Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth


April 5, 2011

Tickets: Charlie Sheen will be donating $1.00 from each ticket for the
Ticket Prices: $49.50-$79.50
Theatre:State Theatre (seating chart)
Availability: Buy Tickets

Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth

My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show is coming for you. I'm going on the road. LIVE. Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? WILL THERE BE MORE?!?! This IS where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it. I dare you to keep up with me.

Charlie Sheen will be donating $1.00 from each ticket for the "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Tour" to the Japanese Earthquake Relief Fund. For more information on how your proceeds are being used please contact the Red Cross at redcross.org.

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES 18+ OVER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario